Engineered Performance Coatings (EPC) is a surface engineering company specialising in the application of thermal spray coatings used in the aerospace, oil & gas exploration drilling, renewable energy and other niche markets.
Based in the UK and North America, we have development and manufacturing facilities which pride themselves on being able to offer our customers complete coating solutions including:
- The development of coating application methods/materials,
- deposition of coatings to customers’ specifications,
- the manufacture of complete coated & finished components,
- application development including technology and “know-how” transfer,
- a state of the art coatings evaluation laboratory and
- an electrochemical stripping facility.
Why choose us
At the core of our business are the people. With their specialist knowledge and dynamic approach to problem solving, they strive to find innovative and cost effective solutions to the challenges faced by our customers.
- Customer focus – Whole team, MD to Production, do our best to help our customers.
- Communication – The customer shouldn’t need to ask, they should have already been informed.
- Reliability – We do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it.
- Technical knowledge – We are routinely involved in R&D for global leaders in the Aluminium, Automotive and Marine industries.
- Complimentary Services – We offer a complete package for full manufacture of coated components, including machining, finishing and full quality control. These include salvage and repair of components using electrochemical or mechanical stripping.
- Global Reach – We are the only surface engineering company identified as a partner to multinational coating technology developer and manufacturer, Flame Spray Technologies (FST).
- Experience – A highly experienced team specialising in Thermal Spray.
We are also able to call upon a global distribution network of partners in order to provide our customers with an efficient and effective technical service, leaving EPC well positioned to serve the markets on a global scale, whilst still understanding the needs of our customers at a local level.
- EN 9100:2018 (equivalent to AS 9100D and JISQ 9100:2016) including ISO 9001:2015
- ISO14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System
- AC7109 Rev F – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Coatings
- AC7109/1 Rev E – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Thermal Spray
- AC7109/5 Rev G – Nadcap Audit Criteria for Coating Evaluations (Laboratory)